TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PURCHASING ORIGINAL ARTWORK
- The artist retains the right to display artwork on any personal website, gallery, or journal.
- The customer may not re-distribute, reproduce, or sell the artist’s work, or profit from the artwork.
- The customer is free to post the work online as long as credit is given to the artist. Please respect the artist and do not claim the art as your own.
- The artist retains the right to sell prints/copies of all artwork.
- The artist retains the right to borrow the artwork back if needed for exhibitions or art shows. In this case, the artist will arrange collection, or cover the cost of postage.
- Artwork must be paid for in full before the artwork is dispatched to you.
- Payment confirms to the artist that the customer has read, understands and agrees to these terms and conditions stated on this page. Once this payment has been received, a contract will be deemed to have been made.
- Prices are quoted in UK Pounds for all clients.
- No refunds are accepted at this time for original artworks.